Involvement in the Qultura community
Involvement in the Qultura community is on an 'as is' basis.
Exclusion from the Qultura community
We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the Qultura community who;
- is using our resources and community for commercial and profit making activities
- is using our resources and community to promote an ideology or organized belief system
- is using our resources and community to create social division and hatred
- is using our resources and community in a way which is misrepresentative of our ethos, mission or objectives
- is using our resources, community or support in a way which is fraudulent.
While we include people who have such issues as mental health issues, addiction, depression, social anxiety and any other health issue in our workshops, and they may show signs of an accelerated recovery from their issues while being involved in a Qultura Fringe drama workshop or production, this is never to be understood to be drama therapy or in any way therapeutic. Drama is a discipline, it is not a course of treatment or a therapy and nobody involved in Qultura Fringe is clinically or medically qualified to provide such therapy or treatment.
While some participants in a Qultura Fringe drama workshop may find involvement in our work beneficial for their issues, which we support and do not object to such exploitation of our work, but if you are doing something like this we would hope that you will avail yourself to primary medical care and attention from a doctor, a nurse or a pharmacist and also understand that you are involving yourself in our work at your own risk and cannot hold us liable for anything that goes wrong as a result.