In this section of resources we present our guides to four issues which affect the lives of many people both in the UK and globally. This is done in the interests of public information.
There are four basic guides.
- 5G technology
- This is our guide to 5G technology, what it is, what it's about, the hazards, the potential issues and what can be done about it.
- Agenda 21
- This guide is all about Agenda 21 which is the Agenda for the 21st century first agreed upon by 178 nations of the United Nations at the UN summit in Rio de Janiero in 1992.
- This guide also includes information about the new Five Eyes network and Brexit, which is where Britain is leaving the European Union to join the Five Eyes network of nations just in case you still think this is really all about national sovereignty. It isn't, never was and never will be.
- Social Credit
- Social credit is the points system which was introduced in the UK in January 2019 by the Department of Community and Culture. It is a points system which scores you on the way you live, the decisions you make, the choices and actions you make, and the people you associate with and interact with.
- Universal Credit
- This is our guide to Universal Credit which is the new benefits system which is replacing six legacy benefits.
About these guides
These are only rough guides intended to give you very basic information. On each of these subjects there's far more extensive information to be found on the internet and we strongly encourage you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions. These are all things which have a direct impact on your life.